Carpet cleaning anyone?
Carpet cleaning these starts was a breeze with our equipment. Just look at that smile!
Some people don't know this but, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals also offer a range of specialized cleaning methods:
- Bonnet Cleaning: the less aggressive method for short piled carpets. For light stains.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas. For older carpet
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
· Professional Cleaning
· Professional cleaning can soil conditions in your carpets. How often you’ll need professional cleaning depends on soil build-up, traffic, type and color of carpeting. A good rule of thumb would be to professionally clean your carpet every 12 months. The best advice is to clean carpets before they become totally saturated with soil. If you wait until carpets look really dirty, the carpets may never be restored to their former appearance. Dirt builds up in layers, and when a carpet looks dirty you are only seeing the dirt at the tips of the fibers. More dirt is hiding below the surface down near the base of the pile, causing damage to the carpet. When a carpet is saturated with dirt, the soil has penetrated crevices and has become firmly lodged.
SERVPRO of North Centrale Mesa is now revamping our Carpet Cleaning Division. We will be putting out coupons, and hiring more Technicians. If you available for work give us a call!
If you're in need, give us a call and we will help you any way we can!
· SERVPRO Franchise Professionals will get the job done right. For a cleaning backed by state-of-the-art equipment, over 40 years of experience and Professionals trained to the highest standards, call us today at (480) 553-7103.
Cleaning out the old grill
Cooking area of the Restaurant.
SERVPRO of North Central Mesa, was called over the weekend to come and clean up this restaurant and get it ready to open. If you didn’t already know SERVPRO can also help with your Commercial Cleaning needs.
The owner of this business just reopened about a couple years after being out of business. Well after a couple years of a kitchen being closed, things can get a little smelly. So they knew who to call to come and take care of it.
Our customer was so happy of all the hard work our cleaning staff had done, that he invited us back when the place opens up. This summer they’ll be bumping with catering orders for all your occasions.
Look here in the Future to see what the front door and place looks like. Of course we'll make you jealous by posting pictures of the food as well.
These boxes are just some of the textiles (a type of clothing), from the fire and smoke damaged cabin in Show Low Arizona. After 6 months, the home owners are ready to do the “put back” for their summer home. They wanted us to do the mitigation, reconstruction and the put back for them. So we’ll be going in and hanging photos, decorations, and putting beds back to the way they were. So we’ll be making it “Like it never even happened.”
What use to be a smoke covered cabin; is now a clean and move in ready cabin. It would be great to be able to stay there for a couple days while down here in the phoenix area were hitting records high for how hot it is. Show low would be a great vacation spot to get away for the weekend.
It is now summer and we are rapping up on past jobs and clearing out our facility. It makes for a great time to get some cleaning out of the way to get another great start to the third quarter of the year.