Step 3: Water Removal / Water Extraction
Water Extraction in Mesa Arizona
When your Mesa home is flooded and you need a company that can respond immediately and has the expertise, equipment, and professionalism to properly extract water from your Mesa Arizona residential or commercial property. SERVPRO of North Central Mesa Technicians are IICRC Certified and use advanced water damage inspection and extraction equipment to help them find the moisture and to remove it as quickly and safely as possible. We focus on remediation techniques to reduce the costs of reconstruction. Our highly trained technicians will monitor and document the water drying process so you know your property is back to normal. We'll make it "Like it never even happened."
Move-Out / Pack-Out
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of North Central Mesa can conduct an organized, efficient move-out to protect your belongings from further damage.
- Move-Out Service
Emergency Water Removal
Our highly trained technicians will begin the water removal process almost immediately. Depending on the amount of water, we may use powerful submersible pumps in addition to industrial strength, wet/dry vacuums. Removing most of the water helps reduce drying time and helps prevent secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth.
- Remove Excess Water
- Use Submersible Pumps and Industrial Wet/Dry Vacuums
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
We inspect the carpet and pad and determine if they should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared cameras may be used to find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.