SERVPRO Storm Team Mobilization Program
SERVPRO Storm Team
When a major storm event occurs, you need additional comprehensive restoration help! SERVPRO of North Central Mesa is "Ready for whatever happens." This Thanksgiving, the weather should be generally mild around the US. Arizona looks to keep havings its above-average temperatures and mild weather, but starting Sunday, things in the North-East are looking to get a little spicy with snow, ice, and dangerous winds.
When large storm events occur, SERVPRO has mobilization teams across the country able to travel as needed to support recovery after large storm events. This past February, We traveled to San Antonio with the SERVPRO Storm team to help with the relief effort there with hundreds of other franchises in various cities across Texas. When areas need a few hundred crews for a month in a specific area to help with storm recovery, only SERVPRO can make it happen!
When localized storms overwhelm local restoration companies, SERVPRO's storm response helps to manage the volume you need to be served.
Because SERVPRO has answered calls for help in storm situations over the years we have developed a specialized storm team and large loss response network to provide the resources you need - management, crews, and equipment to get service to your property when others cannot.
That's why when disaster strikes, so do we!
This summer the Mesa, AZ East Valley area came pretty close to having a SERVPRO Storm team response because of heavy and active summer monsoons storms. There were several outlying areas in Eastern Arizona and down in Tucson where smaller storm team units mobilized. Hopefully, we don't have a storm event that calls for a Storm team response, but if we do, we will be ready.
COMMERCIAL LARGE LOSS PROGRAM
- Best of our best, SERVPRO's Large Loss Response Team recruited to serve your needs
- An elite group of large loss specialists pre-qualified and strategically positioned throughout the US (approx. 110)
- Substantial resources through a network of 1,800+ locations nationwide
- Six and seven-figure projects routinely assigned to our Large Loss Response Team members
- Clients include: Insurance Companies, Manufacturing Facilities, Hospitality Industry, Restaurants, Property Managers, Universities, Health Care Facilities, Libraries, Churches, Municipalities, Local, State, and Federal Government
- Corporate oversight and communication on every large loss filed
- Business interruption minimized due to our timely response
- Unit Pricing utilized on routine losses, Time and Material recommended on losses exceeding $25,000