Commercial Mold Removal and Remediation in Mesa, AZ
When You Suspect Mold in Your Mesa Business, You Can Count on SERVPRO of North Central Mesa for Mold Remediation Services
Mold is never something you want to leave ignored, whether you suspect it in your home or commercial space. Once you feel that you might have a mold infestation within your business, you must have the space assessed as quickly as possible. SERVPRO of North Central Mesa Professionals have the training necessary to locate areas where mold is colonizing so that we can begin moisture detection and cleanup protocols. We work fast to make sure your business suffers as little downtime as possible so you can stay on track with your business goals.
Do I Need Mold Inspection & Removal?
Contamination from the mold is a growing concern for all kinds of businesses in the Mesa AZ area. If you suspect that you have mold colonizing anywhere within your commercial space, it is vital that you contact the professionals for a mold inspection in Mesa. To have a hygienist come to actually test for mold could cost anywhere from $300 to $600. So you want to have someone who has training to deal with mold come do a basic mold inspection of the area to check to see if it is necessary to spend the money on having a hygienist come test your facility.
Mold is a fungus that flourishes in damp places and is known to grow in just about any area with moist conditions. Left unaddressed, mold can lead to potential health effects and harm your business's structural integrity. SERVPRO technicians have the necessary training to handle mold remediation. Our crew takes the time required to identify mold growth carefully to work on a plan for removal and sanitization.
What Should I Know About Mold?
Business owners need to know that some restoration entities will advertise their services as 'mold removal' in Mesa AZ. However, the idea of completely removing mold from your business is not possible and not even ideal. Every commercial building contains microscopic mold spores, so it is important that you know some of the facts:
- Mold is everywhere, both inside and outside of buildings.
- Mold thrives in moist environments and quickly colonizes when spores are exposed to water. When this happens, the mold colonies can bring on health effects and do serious damage to building structures.
- Microscopic in nature, mold spores travel through the air and often enter into commercial buildings through doors, windows, HVAC systems, or on the clothing of people who enter your business.
- When a significant amount of mold is present, you may start to notice a strong, musty odor.
- It is essential that moisture or standing water areas get cleared up before mold remediation services can begin. Without this step, mold can quickly return.
- It is best to note that higher humidity levels can create the ultimate atmosphere for mold growth. It is suggested that the indoor humidity of your building is kept lower than 45%. Luckily, in Arizona, we don’t have the same moisture issues as states like Florida or Alabama. However, that also means Arizonans are less likely to think about it and neglect it.
What are the signs of Mold I should look for?
One of the reasons that mold damage goes undetected is that it is usually hidden and hard to find. Should you have one or more of the following issues, you can contact SERVPRO of North Central Mesa to start the inspection process:
- Problems with your HVAC system
- Recent water damage or flooding
- Leaks from burst pipes or machinery
- Noticeable musty odors
- Water stains or discoloration on ceilings or walls
In some instances, there could also be damage to the structure of your Mesa AZ commercial space. Mold is known to grow on and eventually destroy materials such as:
- HVAC systems
- Furnishings, and more
What Equipment is Used for Mold Remediation?
SERVPRO of North Central Mesa’s IICRC-certified technicians are trained to handle a variety of moisture-related situations for both residential and commercial customers. When you call us in for mold remediation, we have a broad range of tools and equipment we use to remediate mold for your business. We are always upgrading our diagnostic and testing equipment to ensure we have the latest technology to help provide the best mold assessments possible; This includes:
- Infrared Cameras –these tools are excellent for detecting hidden pockets of moisture, leading to toxic mold.
- Digital Moisture Meters –this equipment provides us with the actual moisture percentage so that our crew can verify whether or not the surface in question supports toxic mold growth.
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Meters –these devices help record essential air quality metrics to give us a clear picture of your indoor conditions' commercial space.
SERVPRO is the team to call when you need help with professional mold remediation services so that your business is back on track:
- We work fast to assess the potential mold damage, then create a mold remediation plan suited for your unique situation. This helps to keep recovery costs down. That is why so many insurance companies have national agreements with us.
- Our crew chief keeps you informed every step of the way, letting you know if it is best to call in an Industrial Hygienist (IH) expert to test for mold spores within your structure.
- We help by assessing, inspecting, and then remediating the mold by removing any contaminated materials. We then scrape off any thin layers of spore growth followed by the application of EPA-registered antimicrobial agents.
SERVPRO of Mesa is available when you need mold inspection and remediation at your place of business. You can reach us by calling (480) 553-7103, and we make it "Like it never even happened."