SERVPRO of North Central Mesa Handles All Types of Fire Damage in Mesa Arizona
SERVPRO of North Central Mesa Handles All Types of Property fire Damage
Any fire loss is devastating to the family or business involved. We have been helping Families and Businesses recover from fire damage losses in Mesa Arizona for a decade. Getting your family or business back to normal as quickly as possible is the primary goal of our team when we are working with you. Different types of fire damage losses require different approaches.
What are the three levels of fire damage?
If you need fire damage restoration in Mesa Arizona, SERVPRO of North Central Mesa's fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) provide some of the quickes emergency mitigation services in the Mesa/Phoenix area.. The level of damage done dictates the type of cleaning and restoration that will be utilized in your home to leave it "Like it never even happened."
- Minor Fire Damage – Smoke residue is contained in smaller areas leaving a light to moderate residue. Walls and ceilings need to be repainted, but only minor items need to be replaced.
- Medium Fire Damage – More extensive smoke damage throughout the property. The residue is worse. furniture may need to be replaced if it is porous. Generally non-porous furniture is able to be cleaned and deodorized. Wood surfaces require refinishing or sometimes have to be non-salvaged. Odors linger and are more potent.
- Major Fire Damage- Property damage is extensive. Interior walls, support beams, and ceilings generally need to be replaced. Smoke residue is widespread through the property, and odors are overwhelming. The home will most likely need to be boarded up, and contents removed to our cleaning facilities for cleaning or non-salvage classification.
Giving You Back Your Property
With our expertise in fire damage restoration methods, we return your home or business to you to preloss (and sometimes better than preloss) conditions. Our technicians apply the cleaning methods that will work best for your property’s specific loss. Below are some of the tools and procedures we use to restore your home or business after a fire loss.
- Wet & Dry Cleaning – all levels of fire damage and includes cleaning personal belongings, furniture, and structure. Dry cleaning gets used for porous, non-washable surfaces. It's the primary method for minor damage.
- Airborne Air Scrubbers– used to remove air particulates.
- Immersion Cleaning – cleans smoked damaged non-porous items by dipping them into a bath of cleaning product
- Thermal Foggers – neutralizes odors and works on porous items
- Unique Item Restoration – includes documentation restoration, electronic repair, and other types of unique situations.
- Water Extraction – water damage is a problem when there is a fire, so steps to remove are implemented.
Contact SERVPRO of North Central Mesa at (213) 628-2000 for fire and smoke restoration. We're Faster To Any Size Disaste