Carpet cleaning anyone?
Some people don't know this but, SERVPRO Franchise Professionals also offer a range of specialized cleaning methods:
- Bonnet Cleaning: the less aggressive method for short piled carpets. For light stains.
- Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
- Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas. For older carpet
- Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
· Professional Cleaning
· Professional cleaning can soil conditions in your carpets. How often you’ll need professional cleaning depends on soil build-up, traffic, type and color of carpeting. A good rule of thumb would be to professionally clean your carpet every 12 months. The best advice is to clean carpets before they become totally saturated with soil. If you wait until carpets look really dirty, the carpets may never be restored to their former appearance. Dirt builds up in layers, and when a carpet looks dirty you are only seeing the dirt at the tips of the fibers. More dirt is hiding below the surface down near the base of the pile, causing damage to the carpet. When a carpet is saturated with dirt, the soil has penetrated crevices and has become firmly lodged.
SERVPRO of North Centrale Mesa is now revamping our Carpet Cleaning Division. We will be putting out coupons, and hiring more Technicians. If you available for work give us a call!
If you're in need, give us a call and we will help you any way we can!
· SERVPRO Franchise Professionals will get the job done right. For a cleaning backed by state-of-the-art equipment, over 40 years of experience and Professionals trained to the highest standards, call us today at (480) 553-7103.