Bathroom Reconstruction From Water Loss in San Tan Valley, AZ
This was from a water damage restoration job in San Tan Valley, AZ. The water damage was caused by a faulty toilet shut off valve. This loss actually caused a 2 story loss. It went from this bathroom down the hallway, down the stairs and even leaked into their pantry downstairs. Which was directly below the bathroom and master bedroom.
The loss happened early August of 2017. The home was not a total loss, but the family did not have a working kitchen so they had to be moved out. We worked with the insurance company to get them in a comfortable Extended stay so that they can continue like normal.
The Toilet shut-off valves should be checked yearly! That's what caused this loss, and would hate to have it happen to yourself.
If it does, you know who to call. Just dial (480) 553-7103 and we can get you taken care of just like how we took care of these homeowners.