If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (480) 553-7103

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Stair restoration from Water Damage in San Tan Valley AZ

Upstairs flooding from a faulty toilet shut-off valve caused the need for this restoration job. The home was located in San Tan Valley AZ. Sewage water flooded from upstairs affected the stairs and bottom floor rooms. 

This all started because of the shut off valve. This $30,000 + loss could have been saved by a $10 part from any home improvement store. Things like this are why we are here.

When in need just give SERVPRO of North Central Mesa. We can really help things like this "Like it never even happened." It's what we do and why we are in business to be the hero that comes and saves the day from the Disaster of a sewage loss like this.